For somebody who never miss any romantic comedy or romantic drama (because I was so romantic at heart hehe) - good, bad or worse films, I did not know how could I miss this - I have been looking for it high and low since ladyofleisure and another friend listed this as one of their favorite. In fact, I read somewhere that it is listed as one of the top 10 of all time favorite . category romantic romatic la :)I have given up searching . So I waited for it to appear on Astro - tak tahula bila. I got lucky yesterday as Mr Hub said he copied a few films from his friend's mobile hard disk and he noticed that this film is one of them. So here I was on Sunday afternoon, watching the movie on my deskstop - in a dark study room, alone , feeling romantic :)

This movie was released in June 2004 . It was a story about an old man who visited an old lady in a hospital. He came everyday and read to her a story of a young couple named Noah and Allie - how they fell in love, the sweetness of their summer love, how Allies' parents disapproved of Noah and how they were separated when Allie followed her parents moving to another city. 7 years later, fate had it for them to meet again but under different circumstances. (memula tengok macam plot antara dua darjat cerita P Ramlee tu pun ada :))
This is a portrayal of forever love :) true love that will never end.
The old man was actually Noah and the old lady was Allie who was no more able to remember anything (penyakit apa tu ? nyanyuk?). Noah read to her every day about their love story (flash back la zaman muda) with the hope that Allie would remember who she was and what they were to each other.
There were times when she remembered, but only for 2 or 5 minutes when she suddenly said, "I know it- that couple is us " (something like that la dialogue dia :)) and then they hug each other and try to catch up on the time/moments that she has been missing - "how are you , what happen to me" and all that- yet in a split of second, Allie would relapse into knowing and remember nothing again- (sedih tau tengok pain on Noah's face, sob sob :))
And Noah had to start all over - reading from the notebook to make her remember again - the notebook was actually written by Allie (before her relapse ) there was a note that she wrote - read to me and I 'll come back to you .- Allie dah bagi amanat rupanya
Beautiful scenery, romantic setting with rains, sunset and all :), beautiful words
Like this one (hmm if i got it right la ye - speaker desktop slow ja:)
The best love is kind of awakening our souls, make us reach for more, plant fire in our heart, bring peace to our mind and that what you have given me and what I hope to give you forever
or yang tertulis kat gambar bawah ni -
I want all of you everyday, forever , you and I every day - dialogue ni as popular as, "you jump, I jump" from titanic :)
hmmmm melayang layang dibawa angin dengar Ryan cakap cam tu heheh
ending dia sweet but sad sad sweet :(
Not out of ordinary to know that the movie was based on a story book- by author Nicholas Sparks - so I need to find the book version :-D.
Till then cheers :)
but please read here for my version of Forever love :)



6 comments:
copppp!!!! nak tengok jugak...!! macam interesting je..I kalau nak tgk movie huuby tak minat romantic movie ni so kena cari DVD jugak;)
I usually love Nicholas Sparks' books, but can't really say the same about the movies. Reading "Message in a bottle" made me cry (and cried again when I re-read it), but the movie ending made me wonder "what was that again?!"
I loved reading 'The Notebook'. If you loved the movie, I think you're gonna love the book even more... But mind you, the endings are very different!
Da lama rasanya tak tengok romantic movie ni..
nanti lah akak cari masa,..bila baca n3 u rasanya mcm teringin la pulak nak tengok..kikiki..
Dear....it's my all time feveret...sgt2 suka....kalau tgk astro mesti ada part yg kena potong...baik tgk dvd...hehehe...
I love this movie so much...sad ending...do u know why they showed the birds at the seaside? sebab kan the girl ckp kalau lepas mati, dia nak jadi burung2 yg terbang bebas tu....or maybe i need to watch again to confirm...hehehe
but nicholas sparks mmg pandai tulis novel...ada this one novel " A bend in the road"....best jugak :)
i pun termiss jugak citer ni :(
best ek... tunggu kat astro la gamaknya
pagi td i layan an officer n a lady sbb richard gere muda dulu comey gak :D
screamingmommy :) mesti tengok :)
AZ Haida :) message in a bottle nya film tu memang hampeh i tak gemor langsung heheh - but kalu u cakap u nangis baca buku dia i pun kena cari gak la hehe and I will tQ Haida
Azmeizas kak kalau akak tengok teringat zaman2 bercinta ngan abang dulu kak mesti tengok tau kalu ada kat astro saya sms akak heheh
Shariz kan :) really? ok i will find that book jugak adoi ketinggalan ketepi betul (manyaknya buku kena baca ni hehe)
zarin u must watch this hehe eh u pun tak pernah baca buku Nicholas? kita dedua ketinggalan la ni heheh
Post a Comment