I smell pandan wangi around when there was no pokok pandan around.
I smell kemenyan around my house twice lately when I never smelled any before.
It is my imagination, is it?. I smell a lot of pandan wangi during the first week my mum passed away as well. I think it was my mere imagination or the fact that death had newly passed by. I would like to think it that way (
I have let my father go and somehow letting my mum go as well. I am more at peace nowadays. Moving on without feeling guilty. If before I asked myself in silent why I was not around when my mum died, I have accepted that fact wholeheartedly now.
Hak Allah, perancanganNya tiada siapa yang boleh mengubah. Nothing to be sad of. Mereka kembali kepada Yang Menjadikan. Kepada yang Maha Pengasih dan Maha Penyayang. Jasad yang kembali kepada tanah. Roh yang kembali kepada Penciptanya. Yang Maha Belas Kasihan dan Yang Maha Pengampun. I would like to think that they are more better off there.
I go through some (remaining) of his stuff at his room today (the one in my house). I still have his shirt, nicely hung on the wall with his distinct scent on it. I think it is about time I wash that shirt.
I will do that, I will change his bedsheets, I will send his comforter to dobi.
Somehow, I will eliminate all the scents that he left behind. Yet, I think that is necessary.
Ermayum
The facts that I have no parents AND not doing my best while they were alive still hurt and the pain will always be there. I hope I would be able to do more and more as long as I am still breathing and hopefully at the end of the day, on my last breath, I would do at least enough- just at least enough to make up for my not doing enough all these while

11 comments:
ermayum..walaupun redha dengan pemergiannya tapi mesti tetap merindui kan.. ...
its ok dear..if you feel like to hilangkan semua tu u can do it...as for me pun tak tau nk buat camne if tiba my time nanti huhu
sedih i baca, but i think, u r doing the right thing babe.. life must go on, insyaAllah yr mom n dad akan happy if u r happy here..
seperti kasih ibu kepada anak2nya sampai ke mati begitu jugak yang patut anak-anak lakukan.
erkkk.. kak, baca ayat pertama dah gigil ni.. saye sorg2 kat ruang tamu ni, alya dah tdo dah, en.din lom balik lg... uwaaaa~
salam...
salam kenal dari Su Manje
Semoga roh kedua orang tua akak tenang bersemadi di sana. Al Fatihah.
Good to know that you're doing well. At one point, you'll let them go freely and wholeheartedly. This does not mean you forget about them or all the memories. They and their memories will always be with you and be a part of you. Kita yg tinggal ni hanya mampu berdoa dan moga-moga mereka ditempatkan di kalangan orang-orang yg beriman.
sedekahkan byk2 alfatihah utk mereka...semoga mereka aman di sana....amin...
al fatihah to your parents..
Joy iya rasa sungguh hilang bila tiada didunia
mj insyaAllah i pray for yr strength
lady i hope so
ghostwriter biskut iya betul
nur :D it is only wild imaginantion disogokkan oleh drama drama kita :D
su manja hi dear :) thanks drop by datang selalu k
ijan thanks
unaizah insyaAllah
wahida thanks dear
ana thanks dear
Post a Comment